*Disclaimer: This blog contains affiliate links. See below for more information.
These 10 Songs Are Exactly What Your Recovery Is Looking For
I can feel the motivation seep into my body as the words and rhythm washes over it. Music has been one of the biggest tools I’ve used in recovery. It’s an amazing way to feel emotion and desire fight my addiction. Here are the top ten songs that have helped motivate my recovery:
1. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
2 When You Believe (from The Prince Of Egypt) by Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey
3. Titanium (Feat. Sia) by David Guetta
4. Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) by Kelly Clarkson
5. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
6. On Top Of The World by Imagine Dragons
7. How Far I’ll Go by Auli’i Cravalho
8. (It’s Gonna Be) Okay by The Piano Guys
9. Try Everything by Shakira
10. Warrior by Demi Lovato
Disclaimer: Please note that some of the links above are affiliate links which means I will earn a small commission if you purchase through those links. This helps support the blog and allows me to continue to make free content. I only recommend products that can benefit your mental health. Thanks for your support!